If you have an appointment booked with the physiotherapist before the appointment please complete the online form on: http://www.physiotherapy2fit.com/triagetw
You will need the password to complete the form, this is: foot
First Contact Physiotherapy Assessment Service Now Available
For all patients with musculoskeletal problems you can go direct to a triage physiotherapist without having to see a GP first who can:
- Assess you and offer a diagnosis
- Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition
- Refer you on to specialist services if necessary.
The physiotherapist can assess:
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries
- Joint pain (arthritis)
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain.
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone (e.g. forearm pain, foot pain)
If you would like an appointment with the First Contact Physiotherapist please call the surgery to book in via RECEPTION.